Sunday, October 08, 2006

GEEZ LOUISE!!

I have not written in this thing in hellaz!! I realized how far behind i am in the blogging. I just realized how much i have to catch up with my Sisters blog! So one day this week i need to catch up with her. So where i left off was school and "jerry springer" drama. But things have gotten a bit lighter off my chest. So once my Jerry Springer drama is out the door nothing to worry bout any more. So ironic that once my Sister comments on my last blog stateing that i should just bite the bullet and call her. Right after i read that my cousin pops up on aim we talk it over and the rest is history! Us being on good terms even some what to what it used to be has helped take some stress off of me. I even went bowling with her last weekend for her birthday. That one weekend when i went to that party was pretty great and WILD! LOL

Although, this past weekend has been good and bad. Friday i didn't do much but go with erica to go get somethin done of hers,lol. Then out to get somethin to eat. I was supposed to go shoppin with my cousin but shit happens. Saturday i had to wake up early and go to this job interview( FINALLY!). I leave like 5 min. early...and i get in my car and the freakin battery died. So we have to move it mannually cause i was blockin the truck and then hurry up and drive my ass to the mall. When i get there she's late by like half hour. But we go threw the interview and then she said she's going to call us either monday or tuesday. So im really really hoping i get this job! So then afterwards i go to that stupid rivalry game against clayton that we lost badly 2! I was SOO PISSED! Then we went out to eat and then bowling and then to the loop. So when i get home my parents arnt there and ya. So thats pretty much it....This weekend is HOMECOMING!! Yes ofcourse im takein pictures! No need to worry. Friday i might go see the grudge 2. Who knows. So thats it....

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

So did you get the job? And it looks like we both had car troubles, my car broke down on me too. Doesn't that just ruin your day?