Monday, June 04, 2007

I GRADUATED!!

Okay so basically, i NEVER use this,lol. Only when i remember or somethin happens in my life. Sorry to say that my life isn't interesting,lol. Just kidding. So since last time nothing too exciting. Ever since then school was really stressful. As i said once one gets their acceptance letter from college, they feel as if they dont need to do anything else, high school is over. WRONG! one tends to forget that they have to send that final transcript in and if you slacked that BAD then they can DENY you. So i was basically stressed the rest of the school year to bring my grades up. I've never had 2 D's in my whole high school career. So i tried my hardest to bring those up and not so sure i got to my goal of C's but could be a possibility. Prom came around...wasn't the best i have to say. I, myself was nominated as Prom Queen but didn't win, no biggy. I had fun most of the night, BUT untill when i was about to leave, i couldn't find my camera!! Yes, my DIGITAL camera. I knew exactly where i placed it but it was no longer there. Some asshole stole it, so that pretty much ruined my night. Sadly, for me i have NO, NONE, NADA as far as prom pictures. :( Soon after prom was GRADUATION!...although i didn't get a new digital camera, so i could have pics on it BUT dad did take pics with film, so i suppose i should share that with yall. So ofcourse after graduation you have a graduation party. Well let me just say that this is the most stressful thing yet. Simply because my father isn't much of a help. He thinks that all of the party stuff is up to me, and i should have to do everything. EXCUSE ME! I did a lot! Sent out Graduation announcements, if it wern't for this stupid computer it would have been for me to make the DVD invitations for the party, wrote out and addressed the regular invitations (as well as addressing the DVD ones), put nice lil covers over the DVD invitations. I think i've contributed enough. He says that he's had to buy a lot. HELL! give me a credit card and i'll be happy to go out and make a few purchases. What makes it worse is that i had to do all of this during the school year, with none of their help...i think all of that on top of school work is a lot! He thinks im supposed to be callin people askin them to bring stuff, askin them if they comin....okay! i've done some of that , but shit i can't do everything!! This is MY party...for ME...I Graduated. He thinks just because he's gonna be doin a lot of the cookin he's doin everything. Well, i gotta be make close to 6 batches of cookies. I'm gonna have to do the decorations...(which he said he'll end up doin just because he'll think i'll do it wrong)...get over it! You would think that he could throw this ONE party out of only maybe 2 major birthday parties i had in the past 19 years of my life?? But so now, no1 is really talking to anyone in this household because of my fathers reaction on a wedding we went to this past Saturday. He blew up...as usual...over somethin really REALLY stupid and of course i guess i got "smart" when i just asked a question. He must of gotten into it with my mother the next morning, while I'm sleeping...and the next thing i know i try talking to her askin whats wrong and she wont answer me, DAMN! Once again they are BOTH actin really immature. She acts immature because when he does somethin wrong she takes it out on me...not fare on my part....He acts immature because either he's talkin bout me to her sayin she's a bad mother because i do this and that..basically im a HORRIBLE kid, but i'll NEVER hear it from him, HELLA FAKE! ORRRR immature in a way because he's not grown enough to apologize for his unnecessary blow ups. I'm just really fed up with it...seriously!! Idk i just really needed to vent that out...so now I'm bout to take a shower and get outta this retarded ass house and go to the damn doctor and deposit some money, cause God knows i need 2.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

Hey long time no write. I'm glad you are back but wish it was a better entry. Don't worry most of my entries are venting ones. Sorry you aren't getting much help with your party. That really sucks. I didn't have a High School grad. party, I just went out with my friends, but I did have a college one but Mike had it at a Navy Chiefs Bar so that we wouldn't have to deal with the mess. My prom sucked also. My boyfriend at the time had passed away and so his BF asked me to go but he thought since I was so sad that I might want to have sex and well to make a long story short he was not my type. Just a friend and not at all my type. So I went to the dance, got a picture, went to dinner and then back home before midnight. It wasn't at all what I had pictured. Anyhow, hope you got your grades up and I bet you are getting excited about going away to college. I wish I would of done it the way you are doing it, right after high school. I'm sure you will have a blast!!!!

Talk to you soon or see you on myspace.