Friday, February 17, 2006

First Entry

So i'm basically new at this thing. I decided to have a blog because i saw that my sister had one so i'm like why not? I attempted to have one on xanga but it was dumb so w/e. With all the shit i go threw i thought this was a good idea to vent out how i'm feeling and just write or shall i say type? I always like the idea of having a diary i juss never had the erge to get back into writting in mine again. So nothing new is going on, i'm starting the pill and SOOO excited! LOL. 2day not much goin on i guess you could say. I'm goin with erica and tasha (2 best friends) to go to this place for erica to put those lil Fast and THe Furious lights on her car. LOL she's soo dumb sometimes cause i think its illegal to even drive around with them on. And plus she's gonna have coops on her ass all the time now. And she speeds more than i do! Ne ways she wants to do it w/e. Still love her tho. Then were headed back to my house to play monopoly. Hopefully this time i can win or at least stay in the game and not loose all my property. DAMN IT! Then after that i have no idea we'll probably juss sit around and laugh at tasha,lol. We always find something to do. So i think this is sufficient enough of a first entry. I might be back later. I see how much my sister writes on these things,SHE"S CRAZY! No, really she juss likes to write a lot, i juss have a lot of shit 2 do and it's already 10:34 and i gotta clean house still, YES! one thing you can kno bout me is that i am NOT spoiled in any way. Well juss by being daddy's lil girl but hey wat can i say? LOL. Well i'm out, buh bi!

No comments: