Friday, February 17, 2006

Monopoly

Okay so today was a pretty full day and i'm tired as hell. Started off by going with erica to go to this place all the way down in South County somewhere to see about her lights on the INSIDE of her car. I know befor i said the fast and the furious ones but i was wrong. So were driving down there and we find it and we get out and it says "sry were closed for inventory". CONYO! lol. So back in the car we go. On the way home we go and i decided to go to the grocery store to get some ingreadients for my infamous red beans and rice. Considering my father tells me i NEVER make anything for him. RIIIGGGHHHTTT. And i'm thinkin i'ma make this later on in the night but NOOO erica has to eat some food now. So we end up ordering a pizza and watchin Monsters inc. That movie is so cute. I swear i know i'm a Aunt but like i'm so prepared and i never see them. I've only met my niece twice and i havn't met neither one of my nephews. But thats a whole other conversation. So after the movie we play my "favorite" game...Monopoly.

I fuckin hate this game! I havn't won ONCE! I mean i know with Monopoly you really don't win i guess cause that game and go on FOR EVER! But i suck at that game! So i thought i was doing good cause i was strategizing and shit, thinkin i would go far. I think not! I know next time my goal is to buy the Boardwalk, All the reds, Yellows and both the Utilities. I got this next time. O and i'm usin a new piece. DON"T USE THE SHOE! IT"S CURSED! the lil son of a bitch has done me NO LUCK. So i lost practically EVERYTHING. I got to keep my ONE monopoly,lol. So i guess thats good but they took me off the hook sooo many times,lol. I landed on Tasha's property that had a hotel on all three of the Mother Fuckers, like 3 times. That was 2,050 dollars!!! Well w/e if it's a video game i'm beatin they ass! LOL

After all that we made brownies and talkin to Gustavo. LMAO! his ass called me tellin me some stupid ass shit. All i gotta say is that her ass is dumb, sprung and nieve. Like my momma said she needs her ass whopped. I really want 2, but like the shit that she did to me is fucked up but like i dont' think i would be able 2. Shit my ass shoulda jumped ova that tabel and pulled the girls hair out right then and there. But i aint gonna lie, i still love the girl. But like as badly as she fucked up i cant juss ever see myself being as close to her as i was ya kno? NE WAYS! i really don't want to get into that fa real right now so ya...So i have to go with my lil bro 2morrow and help him with shopping for his turn about outfit. OMG! i'm so proud of him he's on COURT!...*sniff*sniff* he's grown up sooo fast! hehe...

2DAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF BIRTHCONTROL!!!! DAMN I'M GONNA LOVE THIS. along with starting my period 2day. I realized i learn how to contol my pms. I mean i used to go off on every1!...lol i thinki juss take it out on my dad. Right now i wanna take it out on like 2 people lol physically but ya kno...DAMN MY ASS HAS GOTTEN SOO FUCKIN SOFT OVER THE YEARS! or maybe i juss matured more,lol. I was always soo quick to go off on some1 or wanting to fight them. Not to even think of the consequences or their feelings. In a way i quess you could say i'm happy about that but then again i wish i could be like that again. But ne ways on that note ima leave you with this...(hopefully i beat my sister with her long ass entry's!MU HAHHA)

Ya one and only
Sammy D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!! i love u....and im pruod of him too!!!! last night he bough like 10000 things but not his trunabout clothes i swear i twas like shoppin with a girl!! hah

ilu girl

Becca

sammy dizzle said...

kjsdfkjs;kdf