Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Weekend

I think the last time i posted a blog was hmmm maybe last sunday? Well if so nothing really has happend since then. Suprisingly i was really focused on my school work, can you blieve that?LOL. Other than that it was pretty much a regular week. Friday me and mom went shopping again cause i needed to make some exchanges. And we also went to Garden Ridge to get some flowers to replace the ones that are at my grandparents grave. My grandmother requested a few things but one is that she had to have flowers at her grave at all times. After that thats when i went to the mall...did my exchange and then walked around. Now, not to see if i could find those damn heethens but i needed to find some sunglasses, FA REAL! Ofcourse i didnt cause i'm so picky and the glasses that i had last summer i can't find or i think the dick head has em, so ya. Saturday i got woken up early because of my father decided to tear up the carpet. Then he kicked us out the house...i went to the cemetary (ghetto ass city) and my mother went shopping. I thought it was my turn to go up there and i wanted to talk to my grandparents about all whats going on. And, i talked to them for a good LOOONNNGGG time i wasn't even worried about the fact that i was in the straight up St. Louis city W. Florrisants ghetto ass! It really helped talking to them but i just really need a break from this city. I'm really wanting to get outta town, big time! Like i thought i was goin to florida with tasha but that change, so now i have no where and i wanna get out! If my uncle floyd didn't live in such a dumb city i'd visit them but id rather go somewhere else where there is family ya kno? Just to get away for a little while during the summer. After i visited the grave i went to meet my mom at the store to help her shop for the house, and after that we got into it. Cause she's bitchy and i'm pmsing and i thought it was quite hilarious to me, cause we was making a big ass scene in the parking lot. After i helped her out for the day me and tasha(BFF) went to the LOOP. We had too much fun cause of all the wierd people we saw but we ended up leaving cause it started to raind and headed for Gus's house. Tasha wanted to go cause he told her his mom and aunt was makein a fiest! So you kno she has to have some food. After they ate we went to walk around the mall for a little bit. Gustavo was soo high off his sinus medicine he was killin me the whole time. It seemed like he just got done smoking a join but it was just his medicine and the funiest highlight of that night at starbucks he asks the lady, "Do you have a tissue, i'm gonna sneeze!" I also gotta phone call from my cuzzin Bridget about her out of control know it all daughter. That was real fun! Ne who, after the mall we went back to gus's house and ended up playin v-ball at like 9 at night,lol. Then his uncle said we should go home cause a storm was comin and don't wanna get caught up in it. So i'm like 2 hrs home b4 cerfew, and my parents get like mad? LIke why am i home so early? WIERDO's hmmm. So now it's easter and i'm exhausted cause i've cleaned bathrooms, vaccumed and made a cake of which i still have to frost...so i'm gonna go and take a cat nap and make this frosting .....holler!

Love your one and only,
Samantha

No comments: