Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sick of This

Okay i'm getting really tired of all this bs. This is why i hate females cause a lot of them are sooo dumb! Last night was probably the night where i cried a whole river ever since that day when i found out she was goin with my ex. I was just sooo frustrated and got even more hurt. Frustrated because she's like sooo dumb! Like she seriously needs to grow up. So i took a little of tasha's advice and decided okay i'ma TYPE her back and tell her i'm not gonna disucss shit unless she call me or face to face. Then she come back with some bull shit sayin how she gonna say the same things and tellin me SHE would be over it. How the fuck (sry for the language,lol) is she gonna kno?! I mean it hasn't happend to her, one of her cousins hasn't gone behind her back and started going out with her ex! Like untill that happens to her she can't say if she would be over it or not. I mean lets be for real...if you thought you loved some1 and lost ur v-card to him your not gonna get over it just in the snap of a finger. But i dont' think she's lookin at the whole picture. She realizes what she did but like the way she handled it with all the lies...I HATE LIERS!! Man up and tell the truth! And now she's tryin to stick up for him like he did nothing wrong! They both did wrong and...hes juss as much in the wrong as she is. And i'm guessing she thinks i'm takein this way out of proportion...honostly i'm starting to think i need to be a little bit more harder, back to my bitch ways (which by the way, where did they go?). Even tasha said i'm bein way too nice about this whole situation. But thank god i have such good friends...ahem, gus, ahem. Gus was a big help he pointed out things that i never did. Pointed out that she knows me the best out of all my friends (for she is my cousin!) and she would kno how i would react and YET! she still did it. And the hurt part she told gus why danni even went out with me. I was used basically...he needed some1 to get things off his mind (my cousin) and told her he didn't fall for me like he did her. So gus was like i'm sry but he is a jerk dick head. He goes how do you do that to a girl...and then not like her and take her virginity. And i never even thought of it like that, but it was soo true. Made me cry harder, but so true. And what bothered me more is that she wasn't even takeing that into consideration. She hasn't this whole time...how he's done me she dosn't even get mad or even care. I've been by this girls side alll the time! She says danni does 2...i've known her longer. I"M FAMILY! like all her bf's that have done her wrong in some way i have cussed out, threatend the whole nine yards. Then she gets all upset because ever since this happend she gets mad cause gus and becca seem to be closer to me and hang out with me more than her. I'm like hmmmmm must tell ya something huh? Ugh and it was soo hard to not cry at school 2day...i wasn't normal...but i just don't want ne one to worry ne more. I know my mother was really worried about me initially when this happend and i dont' want to worry her. Just all this drama i'm sick of it. I just want a break from this city...i really want to visit some1 this summer. And like i said uncle floyd lives too much in a boring city. If gas wasn't so high this summer i would take that road trip my dad told me to go on to visit my niece and nephew in Colorado. I could go see my other sis in Cali. but she's soo busy. Who knows i'll probably juss go to g-ma's house and juss relax...i just want to get a way from this city, to get things off my mind, ya kno? Well i needed to get that out and hopefully the next time i get on here ill have something more on the happy side...TTYL

Sam

No comments: