Saturday, July 22, 2006

BLACK OUT!!

okay....again sry for not writting. BUT! if u havn't herd STL had this big ass black out wednesday and then another storm came rollin in Friday makein the liste of gettin electricity even LONGER! So ofcourse i got my power back (thank god!) and i'm LUVIN it! So ever since my last entry nothing too exciting has happend. I'm done with summer school and passed that stupid computer course with a "A"! O YES! Now my priority is just getting ready for this trip to Chi-Town, Look for a job and get more in the habbit of going to the gym. So too much is on my plate right now....i gotta start getting ready for school, since i am president for this one club i gotta get that organized as well. So i guess u could say i got some shit on my plate,lol. I got my senior pix comin up, which i'm hopin turn out GREAT! I'm not havin my moma pay 300 dollas and they look like shit! OOOOOOO I'M TURNIN 18 IN LIKE 7 DAYSS!!! thats right BE happy! So nothin much so far....Just that DUMBass Black out.....SO YA! Till then........

Sammy D!

No comments: