Wednesday, September 13, 2006

break break down....

So this week has be VERY stressful! I swear last night i almost broke down and started crying because i'm so frustrated and stressed. Between classes, college, ACT's, LAASA and other bull shit...i couldn't take it ne more. Classes meaning that My Ap Art History class, AP Studio Art class, Spanish5, Physics is just wearing me out and im getting frustrated easier. I mean AP Studio Art isn't hard it's just i take the class very VERY seriously and i feel like my ideas arn't strong enough. And college cause i found out that i can't go to my college counselour apt. 2morrow because i have a Trig. test 2morrow and i NEED to talk to her. ACT's because i think i could possibly kill myself if i don't do good on this ACT coming up because i've taken twice already and gotten the same damn score! 18! ANNOYING! LAASA because im trying really hard to be organized and a good leader but i think its my fault cause i'm not askin for much help from other people like i think i should. I have a tenency to do that,lol. And just other tiny shit...And ive been so anxious and dieing for friday to get here it make it just as worse!

Because my Weekend is going to be sooo FIRE!! Okay let me give you the Itenerary!

FRIDAY!!
Okay so STRAIGHT after school me, shyra and ciera are going to get our nails done. Well just me and shyra ciera just taggin along. And then they talkin about goin to the club that night so idk if i might tag a long as well...cause i mean i AM 18!! HELLO! But after nails i gotta leave like right away to pick up my mommy from work cause the big truck gotta go in the shop.

SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! so this is going to be the BEST day! Okay so i kind gotta wake up early because i gotta go all the way to florrisant and drop off my proofs and all that shit and order the actual pictures! Then afterwards i gotta come home drop mom off and probably leave AGAIN to be at the game cause im on the BLUE CREW and i gotta be there early to decorate. So then Supposidly, HOPEFULLY chris and gus are going to the game to! If gus can get out of consessions and chris gets his mom's car. So then they supposed to chyll at my house for a while till tasha gets off work then she's comin over and THEN! Were going to the GALLEY with CARMEN!!! AHHHH I GET TO SEE DAVID!!!! SO EXCITED! So it will probably be a GREAT DAY!

Sunday!!
well after all that excitement Sunday's are my recuperating(sp?!) days and cleaning of course. So most likely i will be on here on Sunday to update you on the weekend plans!! HOLLER!

No comments: