Monday, September 04, 2006

School, Life, Weekend...ya kno?!

Okay so my 2nd week a school is over and little by little things get better. Although i might be dropping my Physics class because my teacher just left us! Can u believe that?! I mean like the 2nd class i had with her (only the 3rd day of school) and she's not there. In fact she wont be here for a while. So in the mean time there going to replace her with a Biology teacher! Who is one of my fav. teachers, BUT i dont feel comfortable having a biology teacher teaching me physics. So my plans are to drop it and take Advanced Anatomy and Physiology or maybe just drop it completely and dont take a Science class. I dont want my grade to slip because my teacher (who teaches biology) is getting threw to me. But other than that most of my classes are better and better. AP Art History is cool, Spanish 5 isn't too bad and African American Studies 1 is getting harder because of the reading but it's still a fun class to be in.

So about Wednesday or so my mom talked to these people that she payed 700 dollars for to help me with college and stuff, and turns out California could be a location that i might be going to College. Simply because some schools there offer up 2 75% in financial aid and that is GOOODD!!! Along with 2 of the colleges that im interested in at Chicago. One is extremely high and the other is pretty decent. I kno California is a GREAT place to go for what i want to go into (Fashion Design) but it's SOO expensive and i'm extremely far away from my family. Yes i do have family there; My sister and my Uncle floyd. But the idea that my family is half way across the damn country will get to me OFTEN. But theres plus's and minus's to everthing, in the end i still have to get accepted 1st and THEN work out the post. and neg.

So finding a job is a pain in the ass!! I just filled out like 4 or so, and im turning them in after school Wednesday and if i can't then most DEF. thursday. And if i dont get nothing from these 2 i'm gonna be pissed! Saturday i woke up early because i needed to go to the bank to do a few things and then to go pick up my proofs from my Senior Pix...WHICH BY THE WAY LOOK AWSOME!! Even dad, who wasn't up to the idea of spending like 400 dollars on pix, was excited! HAHA! My fav. thing he said was, "Ya kno u might actually be cute" Yall may think it was harsh but u dont kno my dad, it's deffinately a Charles comment,lol. Gustavo invited me to this Opening to Latino's party but i decided not to go. Sunday i didn't do too much of nothing. Cleaning and the rest of the day was chillin. Monday i woke up kind of early, surpisingly. The rest of the day was spent shopping. Came home and Chilled. So now it is 8:23 PM and i need to study for my AP Art History exam tomorrow and read some Spanish. ADIOS!

SAMMY D

No comments: