Sunday, May 21, 2006

Long time....no talk,lol

Damn i really need to write on here more often,lol. Well Since the last time i wrote on here it wasn't much; dad and school, O and me complaining lol. Well dad is doing great he got his stitches and staples out monday...so he was real excited about that. And now he's able to drive places now also...THANK GOD! cause i was getting tired of him bitchin at me for the way i drive. Wednesday at 2:20 i was considered..............A SENIOR WOOT WOOT!!! LOL! I was excited but i also cried cause i was a lot closer with these seniors then the ones graduating last year. I moved on tho. Damn you start so early in the process of being a senior 2! IT"S GREAT! I have about 2 weeks till school is out and i'm excited! YES!!! Sadly we had to move Erica's Party back about 3 weeks or so cause the lake is full yet. O well gives me longer to loose weight,lol. This past weekend was okay i guess. Friday i went with erica so she could get some wings and we had the most funniest waiter cause he was like russian or something. For the rest of the night we were gonna go to Jackies party which was planned badly! We arrived early no1 there so we had kim come and give us a key at 1st. I got to see my baby LU! (kims puppy,pitt) So we decided to bring her to the carnival. We got bored of being there so we went to Jackies party because people were finally there. That place was a HOTT mess! I didn't do too much drinking considering there was a lot already gone. So i had a whimpy as Seagrams and like a glop of kims Corona....1st time for the Corona it was alright. So then they all decided to go to some guys house in north county...i'm like fuck that i'm goin home i don't kno who his ass is. OOO and this sophmore that dosn't even go to our school ne more....started to fight Nick for like no reason....his ass lost,LOL! So i burned out and went home. Saturday i did nothin but run around with my mother. I got some new pastels tho! I saw becca at Target 2!!! it was soo funni cause i didn't realize her till she was like all up in my face!LMAO! Me and my mami also watched Date Movie...HILARIOUS!!! So thats pretty much i've cleaned today and acted my normal retarded self,lol. Now i'ma go try and make my legs not soo light....ttyl

No comments: