Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wierd Crazy day

Today wasn't too bad....Saturday i didn't practically nothin but go on a drive with Nina. She loves going on drives,lol. Sunday i cleaned house and got some sun. I'm starting to take after my grandmother...by turning red and then brown. Crazy huh? But hey! im lookin darker!YAY!!! So then me and tasha went to the loop. I almost cussed out this old man cause at first he was just starin hella hard at me and tasha and i'm like "uh oh tasha he want chu!" then this old man had the nerve to roll down his window and say somethin like we too loud....ASSHOLE! you in the loop you expect it to be quiet!? HELL NO! His ass betta be glad that light turned green i woulda went off on his ass. We were gonna go hang out with Gus but he had a lot 2 do 2day...i miss my lil bro, last time i saw him was like VOTF, which was like 3 weeks ago. I'll make it up there my 1st week outta school since i'ma be gone this weekend. So me and tasha just drove around the rest of the time made a fool outa of ourselves at Wal-Mart it was fun tho. Pretty much it...i'm goin to Columbia, MO 2morrow for some family picnic with people i dont kno except for my close cuzzins. This week is finals and i hope i do well....then friday i have a half day i get out at like 10:50, HECK YES! i'm hopin i have a interview comin up cause the assit. mang. seemed interested it's just the bitch...O WELL!! so this weekend comin up i'm goin to ericas for the weekend....gonna be crazy!!! u can never go in the country and not act wild! so thats bout it, until i think of somethin else or somethin else crazy happens.....

Love ya!
Sammy d!

No comments: