Friday, May 26, 2006

School is ALMOST OUT!

So again i havn't gotten into the habbit of writting on here, sry. Well what can i say??? Nothing much is happening fa real. Me and my dad got into it, well to me we did cause he pissed me off. Gonna tell me i'm not goin to college cause he can't afford it..BULL SHIT! he thinks people pay up the 30,000 dollars up front all the time....BRRRNNTTT!!! WRONG! But ne ways he got me f'd up if he think i'm not goin to college and make somethin outta my life! PSH! And about cost thats what i've been thinkin bout and i've been kinda lookin for the college in Illinois b/c one it's cheaper than the one in FL. Two it's not soo far either...and i realize how much i'm going to miss everyone like; my mommy, my doggies, all my friends etc. So i can come back for whatever reason. It's also a lot cheaper to get an apartment their also cause i really dont' wanna work of room and board i'd rather just pay for the tuition ya kno? So idk i juss need to wait till i get some more Financial aid stuff and also getting accepted,lol. If i can do both i have NO IDEA! o jeez! all the decisions to make as a SENIOR!!!! WOOT WOOT! As far as this weekend i have no idea what i'm doin...i know monday i'm goin to columbia MO for dads aunt fish fry....but sat. and sunday dont' kno yet! Need to do some boi huntin! Gonna go chyll now....till some more stuff......

LOVE SAMMY D!!

No comments: