Saturday, August 26, 2006

First Week Of School...SENIOR YEAR!

Well, i think it's been a while since i've written in here. A good 2 weeks or so. Since then i have started school and it's been nothing but HELL! Now you think the first week of school, no problem, its fun no homework right? NO!

First Day
First day of school i was excited a bit on the tired side but excited! My first class is Physics, BORING! There isnt much people i talk to on a daily bases in there. And we get a worksheed on Scientific Notation of which i forgot how to do, UGH! So i was SOO ready to go to my next class which is Spanish 5. Yes ya girl doin it real big! LOL I come in that classroom and it's PACKED! I could tell it was going to be a fun class and so far no complaints. Again another assignment, but nothing too hard. Afterwards, it's AP Art History, yes it is a College Course class. Again it's PACKED! And find out its over enrolled and my teacher is PISSED! But she's funny and once again ANOTHER assignment, long as hell! And since the class is offerd to periods and both are over enrolled; of course mine is the 2nd one and books are running short. I dont get the main textbook that, once again, i need for my HOMEWORK assingment. So on a good note i have Learning Center after that (which is a place just to do hw) were i did my Art History hw (that i wasn't able to finish). So the first day i was VERY overwhelmed.

Second Day
My school goes by a block schedule. Meaning that i have different classes every other day. So first hour i have Trigonometry! O JOY! Math bright and early in the morning! The people in that class i LOVE and the teacher seems pretty cool so far. Once again we have HW! only 15 problems but STILL! Then AC Lab another place that u have the chance to do HW, chill, go to teachers for help etc...After that i have AP Studio Art, yes another AP class. But the AP test in May for this class is just basically A LOT of different art work pieces that i have done. Now since i've taken A LOT of them he recomended that i take the test in May. In addition to that and to help for that test i have to finish 12 art work pieces just for the class. GEEZ!! After that i have African American Studies 1 and i'm gonna love 2. So pretty much Blue day classes (the day b4 are white days) are so fun!

The rest of the week
So pretty much the rest of the week is nothin but hw and sleeping. I've never gotten soo much hw the first week of school in my life. I mean thank got my Physics teacher was absent on Friday. LOL isn't that sad?! And for the weekend i have SOOO much AP Art History HW it's not even funni and i have to finish my idea sheet for AP Studio Art and i'm done with hw. Thank GOD! i have Learning Center cause thats where i finish most of my assignments, if the ADD dosn't get to me,lol. O did i mention like the 3rd or 4th day of school i get sick?! So ya i'm fighting it right now, it's just a cold. Nasty ass kids! I think friday i only got 3 hrs of sleep cause i was soooo conjested, but i took a nap in Physics so it's all good,lol.

This week
So my plans for this week isn't much. Of course go to school, i need to go registar to vote and get my full license. I also need to find in there time to go apply to some jobs at the Galleria cause ya girl need a JOB! So the 1st week of school was stressful but i'm still excited for this year....especially Homecoming which is Oct. 14th, and can u believe im wearing...nvm just have to wait. I think people will be SHOCKED! LOL! So till something interesting...

Sammy D

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

What's NVM? Hey after seeing the classes you are taking, I can tell you didn't get your brains from my side of the family, because your big sis is dumb. I never took a AP course in highschool. You go girl.