Thursday, August 10, 2006

6 FLAGS BABY!!!!

Okay so as you kno, yesterday (wednesday), was spent at 6 Flags! If your wondering why i was so excited is because the last time i was there was 8th grade. So bout 4 yrs ago. So it turned out Tasha couldn't come threw because she totally for got that she had 2 doctor appt. So i was really bumed that she couldn't join us and i really wanted to take her to the water park. But it turned out it was me, erica and random. We had some really good times still...I got to ride the new addition to the theme park, the Superman. Man it's really good! But i still get freaked out by it,lol. Your going like 250 feet in the air and you get dropped. What freaks me out is that you're allll the way at the top and your lookin around and enjoying the view, next thing you kno it, YOUR FALLING! Cause your like waiting and waiting and it's this suprise. So after we did the actual park we ate lunch in my car and then headed towards the Hurrican Harbor (the waterpark). Thats when i REALLY got my excercise. When you go on those waterslides and no1 is there your climbing ALLL those stairs all at one time. It's pretty exhausting, and thats when you wish you would have to wait,lol. We went on this toilet bowl lookin thing, i LOVED it even though i was probably the loudest person screaming i still loved it. Well, it turned out that we had to leave early cause it started to thunder and next thing i see lightening so i'm like TIME TO GO! We leave and chill out at the MCdonalds for a lil while, next thing it just bust loose! Then we leave, get caught in trafic and we're home. I had such a BLAST! Im deffinately going again b4 i go to college.
So anyway today i woke up a tad early cause my allergies (it's really been a pain cause it's the ONLY reason why i get up.) I knew i had to wake up sooner or later because i had to take a trip to the school to pay for my parking pass. I can't wait till next week when i get to pick up my schedule!!!! I'm so ready for school to start it's not even funny. I'm ready to see all my friends etc...They probably expecting me to come in that school the first day cryin but i hope i dont,lol. So after i did that lil runnin i was pretty much tired for the rest of the day. I wanted to go to the library to register to vote possibly check out a book, BUT i ended up falling asleep. My allergies really are a pain! So can you believe it? I have no bad news section!!! 2morrow i have to babysitt and wake up at 8 or so i get home at 1. I need to talk to gus to find out witch day are we goin to the hispanic festival downtown; friday or saturday. Cause we go saturday it wont be untill late cause i gota babysitt AGAIN for even longer till 3....o yes ya girl is gonna be gettin some cash, FINALLY! So most likely my weekend will be booked, if we go friday not saturday maybe i could do somethin with tasha...need to, i miss my buddy!

Sammy D!

No comments: