Sunday, August 13, 2006

DA WEEKEND!

Okay so this weekend actually turned out better than i had thought.

Friday
I had to babysitt so i can get some MONEY! After that i took a nap and did about NOTHING for the rest of the day. Because i knew i had to wake up BRIGHT and EARLY the next morning to babysitt again. But that night i did work on my drawing, not comin out how i wanted it 2...but i never really was good at portraits when their not me. It's of my grandmother when she was about in her 30's or 40's i guess. May not look EXACTLY like her but when i draw i sort of put my own twist you could say. Not so much like Picasso, but it's just me. After this, im drawing Gus (lil bro) a Van Gogh. THIS is more me....i do fantastic when it comes to anything BUT pencil,lol. But i really do love all mediums. I used to be obsessed with Charcol, but since i've done that last Van Gogh drawing i did with Oil Pastels, their one of my fav.'s now. With my grandmothers pic is more of an experiment type thing. For my birthday i got all this art supplies of some i've never used b4...So once im done with experiment piece im on to another oil pastel project. BUT i have to get back in to sketching designs and stuff like that, gotta build my profile stricktly on that part. Dont get me wrong i got plenty other stuff, just not much of designs ne more.

Saturday
Most of the day was spend BABYSITTING!!! Ya i was there from 6:40 AM till bout 2:30 PM, CRAZYNESS!! So after that i came home at some lunch and took a shower. I gave tasha a call and chilled for a while. Gustavo called me and i talked to him for about 5 min. or so. Tasha called me back and we decided to go shopping. I bought a new wallet, a belt(that needs to be returned), and a game that i can't play till i get the original one. BUT all in all me and tasha shopping we have nothing BUT a great time. So we went from the Galleria and she saw her cutie at Journey's that supposed to be takeing her out one day, then to wal-mart, then off to the Millz; where i saw my cutie at Journey's as well. I really wanted a chance to talk to him, but it was A LOT of people in there. Odd too, i came in like 15 min. b4 closing so i was upset but HE"S SOOO CUTE! Haha and he's not hispanic...well not that i kno of he looks mixed so who knows!! After all that Me and Tasha decided to have some ice cream, well I decided,lol. And we go to QT on Page and THEN to vaccum out my car at this car wash place. OMG! TOO FUN! While i'm vaccuming i think the vaccum had a thing for me cause it kept suckin up my skirt and shirt...so while that is going on i'm screaming and laughin. And while we are about to leave (didn't cause i almost left the damn mate there,lol) this nice concerned hispanic man, who by the way had NO style, asked if we were okay. I mean if i was over hearing us i'd probably ask if we were okay as well.

Sunday
I have done....NOTHING! today, and i LOVE IT! I havn't even taken a shower yet,lol. But eventually i will. Matter fact i'm gonna go do that. Most likely i'll probably watch a movie wit mi mami and then tonight might do some sketches!! Gotta get ready for college right? Well just in case if i go back to Chicago to Dominican University they might set me up with the fashion professors and look at my stuff. Give some feedback and such...So just in case. Wich reminds me i need to give that recruiter for stl an e-mail cause i need to kno if they are going to charge me for stayin on campus.

So 2morrow i pick up my schedule. There's NO WAY i'm waiting till wednesday. I'm SOO excited for school to start. But as far as the rest of the week idk. I KNO i'll probably be at my lil bro's house a lot to keep him company cause he's getting surgery tuesday. I have to give Diego a bath b4 school starts as well. So the rest of the week i really dont have ne thing planned....knowing me, family and friends something will pop up.

Sammy D

No comments: