Thursday, August 03, 2006

*Sigh*

So i'm just pretty much fed up. This girl (ex cousin) just keeps agravating me continuously non stop. I mean she has the nerve to call me and Gus(lil bro) immature when all we do is go to her house and get the stuff that she has of ours...he leaves a message on her celly askin when is a good time for us to pick it up. Now he might of been a little immature when he called her a name...BUT she's actin like its HER stuff and she ain't given it back. I mean is it so hard? I want my games, movies and such i have little cousins who ask me where all my games have gone and i gotta say i dont have them as of now. Now since she went to that level calling us immature ofcourse gus has to retaliate and leaves her a more inappropiate message. If it were me i wouldn't but this is him we're talking about. And she makes this comment thinking that i think her cousins like me...NEVER have i said that while this has gone down. So she's basically just comin up with random shit. So to get this over with im going to get my shit wheather she likes it or not. I mean more and likely i WILL prolly say some shit to get it off my chest cause that is what i need. For her to go off calling us immature she can't even be MATURE and communicate with me and say i give up...no she blocks me on everything, no more calls and just leaves it at that. O YA! thats REAL mature! So when this transaction takes place she better be ready cause i have A LOT to say...most of it will be real, some not so nice but i've just been REALLY hurt and telling other people dosn't help....it NEEDS to be her. So most likely tonight I will be the one leaving a message, i mean if I have to stoop down to her level and do it threw the internet i will....cause damn, i miss my sims game fa real! I think this is the main reason why i want school to start SOOOO bad...cause i'm going to be SOO busy this year that i wont have time to deal with this. And as sooon as it starts the sooner i graduate and the sooner i get out of here and i'm in Chicago.

Okay so for now i'm done...who knows if i need to let out some more frustration later....so be on the look out,lol

No comments: