Monday, August 07, 2006

the weekend...

For my weekend, i thought was rather interesting. BUT b4 i go there im gonna start off with the bad news that happend b4 my weekend that, of course, carried threw out the whole weekend. So apparently i was fooled thinking my sister was the only one who reads my blogs, WRONG! My so called cousin (who i dont like to refer her as family) reads them as well. She basically copied my last blog and used it in hers (meaning the font and shit). So when i'm reading her's she finally (after 7 months) comes out and says what "her" side of the story is to this whole ordeal. Her side is simply saying that, "i've had feelings for him, i just didn't know how to tell him. So when i found out they were going out, i was shocked and acted like it was okay." Basically what really happend is that after a while when she introduced him to me he would tell me how he felt for her and i told him to ask her out...apparently she didn't kno what to do and didn't answer him. Her reason that she told me as to why she didn't kno what to say is "i like him i just can't see us going out". I told him this, he's pissed cause he didn't understand why she couldnt tell him this. (as you can see i'm in the middle of all of this) Were talking, and a year ago at this time he asked me out and i said let me thing about it. There were sooo many things that were going threw my mind i didn't kno what to do. Afraid of getting hurt, USED etc...I say yes and she acts happy. At that moment when he asked me i had no where NEAR the feelings that he "claimed" he had for me. So if she woulda told me at that moment i woulda called it off completely! This story of hers is basically frustrating but easily solved....OPEN YOUR MOUTH! If she woulda told me from the get go, NONE of this would've happend. It's frustrating because she's saying that she was hurt during our fake relationship....that now i feel a bit bad but yet i kno i did nothing wrong. How could i do something wrong and be hurting her intentionaly when i couldn't of known? And till today i realize somethin that she SHOULD...does she not know that for him this was all a game??? He got dissed by her, he wanted to piss her off by going out with her cousin (me), breaking up with her cousin, then breaking the family by doing shit that he KNOWS is bad BUT makes it justifyable to her (basically brain washing her). Honostly if a guy needed to do all that i would NOT be impressed if ne thing i would be hurt as well because he had to put me threw pain just to get back my attention. But ofcourse she dosnt see it as long as she has him, and ONLY him, it's all good in her life. Now she does nothing but complain about loosing all her friends...Honey if you make your boyfriend your TOP priority and say that he IS your life....why are you complaining about friends? You got what you want right? I mean during this whole situation some1 PLEZ tell me if i'm wrong or have gone wrong about anything...just tell me! I've done nothing but take people's advice as far as being reasonable and hearing her out and giving her a second chance....not beating her ass, etc...So this whole getting shit back isn't going so good. She tells us we can't go to her house and stop calling her but if she wouldn't act like it's not ours...we wouldn't have to be soo persistant. I dont think she understands that we want this done so that we're DONE, finished with her. With all this, i am probably the only teenager that wants school to start. I will be TOO busy to worry about her, him, immature people...basically just people that stress me out. Funny that my mother keeps saying that one day that light bulb will come on, but honostly i HIGHLY doubt it. I think i've lost alll hope...and my father, well lets just say he got the info. when it initialy happen, but since then....he knows nothing. And im sure he'll be more upset and dissapointed than he was 7 months ago.

SO! on the brighter sides of things! Saturday was VERY interesting. I had my senior pix taken and i had a rather good time doing that. I dont enjoy takein pictures of that nature so i was a bit on the crabby side because of that...BUT i had the most HILARIOUS photographer ever! So he kept me calm. So every1 be on the look out for those, i'm hopin they turn out very nice. I mean shit! My moma gonna be payin like 300 dollars for em so they better! After that i came home and took a nap, knowing that i had to go shopping with natasha. So around 5 ish we went to the Mills and wen't shopping. Actually thats tasha who went shopping cause she got the money and JOB! O since i brought that up...I BETTA GET A DAMN JOB! I applied to 6 places since i've turned 18, so somethin need to happen. So anyways...while we were there, there were sooo many priceless moments! I mean from tasha stumbling over her OWN feet to me slipping from some water on the floor. OMG! and there's this HELLA cute guy that works at journeys...tasha like ruined my chances with him cause she was soo mean to him so he probably thinks im mean 2. So after the mall we went to Gus's house and i met his cousins who are staying for a while from the DR. Margarita, she's soo funni...especially when i'm understanding what she is saying,lol. Then i met his cousin Lili for the first time, and she met me...funni cause she didn't kno who i was at first till gus said something. And basically just chilled and had fun! So my weekend or shall i say just Saturday turned out better than i had thought....cause i mean Sunday i did nothing but the usual, clean and cook. I swear to bob! I thank my parents for teaching me all sorts of things pertaining to being on my own cause i'm SOOO ready for college. I really got my heart set on Dominican...i mean there's only like 3 things i dont like. Having to live on campus for 2 years, the tuition and the freshmen dorms are SOOO small! 2 of those i could get used 2, but the tuition is high...but it REALLY is a good school. The location is great, the ratio to professors to students is Fantastic!, the diversity of ethnicitys is great 2. What really caught my eye is that since im going to major in fashion i could internship with PRADA!! I mean if i went to school here in STL at Lindenwood i'd be like interning for wal-mart. Now dont get me wrong i love the store but thats not where i want to go with my career. Then the other thing that had me sold was that i could study abroad to ITALY!! I mean i'd have to study the language for 2 years...BUT ITALY! (besides i've always wanted to learn Italian). Honostly i just realized that i just want to go to school in the Chicago area because there is soo much more opportunities there than in STL. Well 2morrow i have to babysitt....so i can get some CASH! So till some more interesting topics......

SAMMY D!

No comments: