Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Psychiatric help

Okay i'm really starting to think that this whoolllee situation is putting me in a place i dont like. Im really starting to think i need psychiatric help. Last night was my 2nd dream of my ex attempting to kill me. The first time wasnt such a big deal, i woke up in a cold sweat and thats it. This time i felt as if it was a nightmare...but it seems like somethin i shouldn't be afraid of. I know i was talkin in my sleep cause i was screaming a lot in the dream. Wake up again in a cold sweat and this time i got tears and eventually (not too much later) i'm crying. Now honostly i dont think he'd do something like that, and i'm not afraid of him (at least, thats what i think). To me the dreams mean how hurt, neglected i am from my cousin. Because in both of them she's just there not saying a word to him about him trying to kill me. Like she's just there for the ride, like it's some kind of entertaining thing. Honostly i dont kno what to make out of em. But that dream pretty much ruind my whole day...and i feel/kno that it's not going to be my last. And i just want to kno how to handle them the right way. Cause i havn't had nightmares like that since i was bout 7...and they were some pretty nasty ones.

Okay again....for some good news. Me and my friends for life are goin to 6 flags FINALLY 2morrow! It should be fun as long as it dosn't rain...but knowing us we'll make the fun out of it! I'm sure of it. So thats it! i'm sure once 2morrow is over i'll have a bigger good news section,lol.

No comments: