Sunday, March 19, 2006

another rather interesting weekend...

Well this weekend wasn't the best of weekends but i did have fun. Friday, me and my mother got into because i didn't want to eat left overs...isn't that some shit. Then i go into my room so that way she can watch the tv in the family room. Her ass just comes bargin in my room thinkin i'm in there poutin cause i dont' have my way. PLEZ get the fuck outta here over some damn food!? Uh lets grow up here. I'm like would u just leave me alone?! So i end up havin left overs ne way while i'm watchin Sharkboy and Lavagirl for like the 3rd time (cause it was on HBO). Then i guess she realized she was trippin cause she started actin nice towards me. I'm like w/e i ain't got time for her bi polar ass. I mean im the one who should be goin off cause i'm my aunt flo is here. I mean i was even bein the nice daughter and asked her if she wanted me to help her with dinner for St. Patrciks day and she said no dont' do nothin....THEN i ask her if she gonna be up to it and she was like O YEA! So i have no idea why she was gettin mad at me.

So Saturday turned out better than i thought. All afternoon i didn't get a phone call from ne one besides Gustavo and he wanted to kno if i was comin threw or not. I wans sure cause i didn't here from Tasha OR Erica. And usually i dont' hear from Erica like at 12 real early. So i'm like i guess i ai'nt doin nothin 2night. But then i get a phone call from Tasha sayin she hasn't hurd from her man and shit so i planed some stuff with her. And i think it's turnin out that i'm goin to Orlando with her. OMG! i'm excited. I've been there b4 but i was like 7 so it's gonna be much more fun and i was there with all old people so deffinately more fun! So me and her ended up goin to Gus's house for a little bit and i met his Grandmothers, THEY ARE SOO CUTE! and funni! They came in the DR a couple weeks ago to stay with him. So erica ends up callin me just then i'm like okay so if you want 2 i thought she was goin to some SLUH mixer and she was like no not no more. So she works her way over to North County and ends up she gotta turn around because she left her purse at home. So we bout to leave gus's house to go to Latino's so he can get some money from his mami. But we gotta wait for Angel dumb ass cause he needed a ride over there. And him and tasha cant stop joanin on each other. But then were off to the mall once gus gets his money. And we just decide to shop and eat. And in my case scope for guys...lol. So then we eat and me and tasha are stuffed but ofcourse gus's domincan ass is STILL hungry. So we walk around for a lil and he seein all these people from school and shit. And we decide to leave and go to Dairy Queen for cheap ice cream,lol. Sat there and had some good laughs. Then we were like now what? So we dicide to chyll at gus's for a while. But he wants to rent a movie with the money he has...So me and tasha decide that he really needs to see The Color Puple so that way he understands most of the jokes in the Madea movies. Get there they got rid of his subscription or w/e. So we end up goin to his house and when we get there tasha'a fav. person is there...ANGEL! LOL! so we go in there and like he had me crackin up as usual. He leaves with his friend and it's just the 3 of us and gus's grandmothers and mami. And then me and tasha went home cause her ass was tired! I mean TIRED! This girl was talkin straight up NON-SENSE! And when i got home i pretty much went to sleep. And i slept till like 11:30, pretty late for me. Then i clean bathrooms and help dad move this shit around and vaccumm. So i'm pretty exauhsted! and i've had nothing but like a black cloud fallow me all day 2day. So i'm pretty much frustrated with a lot. I dont even wanna try and do hw cause i will get even more frustrated! Even tho i should cause i got this week here to do good or w/e cause the quater ends but it's SOOO MUCH stuff! NO JOKE! ugh i hate school work! Well then i gotta do some MORE cleanin...the kitchen and puttin food away. I mean DAMN only thing my mom did 2day was go to the grocery store, didn't realy cook fa real. Help me out some SHIT!. but of course not. So i'ma leave yall with this little passage and i'm going to start on this kictchen i guess....till then

Love,
Sam

No comments: