Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sooo Sick!

Okay you could say the last 2 days have been crapy as hell! I started getting sick like tuesday with juss having a bad cough, like really bad and along with my voice goin away! UGH! i hate this and along with that had a fever of 101.7 last night but it broke but damn i sitll got body aches and i still gotta headache outta this world! The worst thing is that my chest is starting to hurt when i breath. So my mami is hoppin i don't have like Pnemonia or ne thing. Shit i'm hoppin 2! On the other hand....

I'm gettin soo sick of school!!! Like ya i can't wait till summer but then i juss can't wait till is ALLL over! Ya kno?! GRADUATING! I'm hoping that next year as a SENIOR will go as fast as my Junior year has. But at the same time i'm scared to move into that next step into adulthood. BUT this summer is gonna be a blast! So let me give you the intenerary(sp?). Okay so school is out June 2nd, that night we go to Erica's Lake House for her annual end of the school year party and i guess in also celebration of being SENIORS!lol...being over there is always a WILD time, let me tell ya! WHEW! So then the 10th i have to take my 2nd act's (yuck!). And after that the 11th i'm on my way down to FLORIDA with Tasha and her Parents. Isn't that nice of her to invite me? Like i've been there b4 but that was a good 10 yrs ago! And bein 17 me and tasha r gonna have fun! So then after florida i HAVE to go to Summer School for this computer class cause if samantha don't take it, guess what? Samantha ain't GRADUATING! But it will be fun i always here summer school is fun so ya... Then hopefully havin a job and all that jazz. And then me and erica decided we HAVE to go to 6 flags this summer. I hvn't been ever since 8th grade!!! HOW SAD! Okay so i'm sure yall know i'ma SUMMER BABY!!!! and so is Tasha....So me and her decided to throw one BIG party considering we have the SAME b-day! O YA! PARRRTAAAYYY!!!!! THE BIG 1-8! YES! Along with turnin 18 Samantha is getting her NOSE PIERCED! Ya i threw a poll on my buddyprofile and 2 voted to get both my nose pierced and a tattoo....I think i'ma wait for the tattoo cause as of right now i don't kno what i want. I want something thoughtful that i won't mind havin for the rest of my life ya kno? So then i'm gettin my FULL license, NO RESTRICTIONS BABY!!!! YES! hehe....Excited for the Summer!

And then there's college, that i really have to take into consideration. I mean one of the reasons i'm having this blog is so i can WRITE and get me ready for this college essay i have to do! Now i still want to go into Fashion Design as my major and bussiness as my minor. But then in my back of my head i still LOVE to cook ya kno? So i'm also considering going to culinary school after Fashion Design school, so that way i'll kno if i want to still or not. Even as it may, i havn't changed my major but i have changed schools like people change their draws. Like way back when i wanted to go to Fashion Design School in California. Then i realized how far away i'd be and how expensive Cali can be! Then i was stuck on Georgia for a good while. They have a really good art school. But then i realized that i don't want to go to a Design or Art school because i want to minor in business. So while i was goin out with that DICK DICK DICK head i was on Texas for a while. LMAO! turned out that only lasted for about hmmmm lets see 5 or 6 months! HAHA! Changed my mind cause 1. That school has no info on at all! so it's probably no betta then FLO. 2. I want to be as far as possible away from him! now don't think he's controling me HELL NO! if that was truly a good school (University of North Texas, lol see you havnt even hurd of it!) I WOULD be going to it! 3. My counselour dosn't want me to go there and she was really wanting me to go to the one in Florida cause she says it's a good school (Lynn University). 4. Although it may be HELLAZ expensive my mom brought a point sayin that who knows wat kind of scholarships i might get and then theirs aid and stuff. 5. This place is in Boca Raton, FL. Do you have ne idea where that at? THE BEACH! right on the coast! and like maybe a 1 hr or so drive to MIAMI!!! do you have ne idea how much fun i'm goin to have??!? Ya so it's far away in like 2 ways it's good and 1 way bad. One gettin away from my dad, even tho i will miss him i need REALLy small doseges for him. Two getting away from the LOVELY couple! LMAO!. And the downfall i'm really gonna miss my Mommy! But trust i gotta have a celly cause i ai'nt rackin up on bills in that dorm callin mommy all the time...GONNA BE USIN THE CELL! oooo and i for got somethin....ALLLL those damn sexy ass CUBANS! WHEW! Ya can't be mad at me for lovin the hispanics! Cause ya kno in the end their gonna be one sexy ass baby! LMAO!

Okay so ya im tired or i juss need to take some MEDS and i need to eat somethin, then the shower cause i gotta Doc apt at 2 to see wats wrong with me. So i'll be back probably later on 2night. Writting you about somethin,lol. Till then...

Ya one and Only!
Sammy D!~MUAH~

No comments: