Sunday, March 12, 2006

DA WEEKEND BAAYYYBBBBYYYY!!!!

So this weekend was pretty good. I really enjoyed myself. So friday me and Tasha decided to do some homework. Cha right it was mostly talking about stuff. Parents, Florida and that girl. Like i never really realized how her mom gets on her nerves. She seems so cool, but thos are the parents that you gotta watch out for. Cause everyone thinks my dad is so cool and they think it's impossible for him to be so frustrating, well suprise he IS! Then the subject of Florida popped up a lot cause it's getting closer and closer. And i'm SO excited! Like seriously i never went out of town with a friend, juss a no longer relative....and we were a lot younger. We got to have our seperate room and stuff, but it wont be like wat me and Tasha gonna do. Cause think bout it we get to do a lot more ya kno? Were 17 gonna be 18 soon....so ya. Lookin for the good ol boys! I'm real excited! And then like i'm really suprised how close me and tasha are. I dont kno if having the same exact b-day has ne thing to do with it, but like i feel like i've known her my whole life. But like the thing is i feel like i'm always in the middle of her and erica. Idk it's complicated. And like me and her were talkin bout that girl. Like me and her truly believe in KARMA! and damn is it payin off right now. I mean like seriously i'm lovin it! But i'll go into detail bout that in a min. So then we went to my house to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was my second time but it was her first. And i was SOOOOO tired! So then i took her home and i came home and went to BED!

So then the next day i knew i had to wake up kinda early to get ready for Erica's parents Aniversary party. Woke up did like 3 loads of laundry and watched television. Vaccumed and then got in the shower and straigtend my hair. Man do i HATE my hair! It's soooo much work! I mean like blow dry it, and then straighten it....You have no idea. After all that i was gonna take a nap but i didn't have enough time. So i basically got dressed and talked to tasha for a lil even tho i was bout to see her in a hour or so. BUT THEN!! this is really what started my night on the right foot. So my lil bro Gus calls me and was like so guess who i juss got off the phone with? I'm like idk so he goes that girl. I"m like O SHIT! lol. So he's tellin me all this shit that went down and how he ended hangin up on the girl. I'm like O DAYUM! I LOVE KARMA! I mean for all yall that read these and you wanna find out more about wat i'm talkin bout juss pop up and ask. But fa real...i kno her ass is probably thinking i'm behind all of this shit, but shit it's all KARMA BABY!!! i feel soo sry for really REALLY nieve people. BUT NE WHO! So after gettin off the phone with him i went to tasha's house early cause she didn't kno what to wear...We left and i was on my way down in the city of St. Louis. MAN! i finally found where that whole Hispanic festival was at. I knew it was on Cherokee but i didn't kno it was in South City. And OOOO WEEE! i saw this really cute hispanic cross the street. I"m like DAYUM!!! Tasha was like you shoulda walked into the lil hispanic grocery store. I really should've but man this year i'm goin with gus to that lil festival thingy. So were at the Ballroom place thingy for the party and man did i have a good time! After Erica's parents finally arived everyone started to dance more. Even all 3 of us did,lol. It was the electric slide then the macarina. Then i was hella hott and tired i took a break and her and tasha did the Cha Cha slide. So it was all fun. What really made my night is that this HUGE guy comes up to erica and asks to dance with her and like he's really wierd right? And like i thought it was HILARIOUS! cause like their slow dancing with each other! That pic i took was GREAT! So then he comes back and asks me and i'm like nah i'm alright,lol. Then asks tasha and she was like idk how,lol! Then he asked erica's sisters friend, she says yes. But like when he walked away he smelled SOOOO BAD! So it was a slow song and i asked tasha if she would slow dance with me and then like we told erica to join so it was all 3 of us. So cute! Then me and erica spot this FIONE ASS GUY! he looked straight up Austrailian and like 10 yrs older than us,lol. So like while were dancin we LOST HIM! So after the song we were walkin around lookin for him. Then another song comes on and me and erica start dancin and tasha goes to sit down. So we find him again tryin to get his attention and stuff. So then another slow song comes on and we dance 2gethere. I swear if we looked of age we looked like we were straight up DRUNK! but hey thats how me and my friends are were high off life. Alcohol is great but we dont' always need it,lol. So that was pretty much it, me and tasha left and i took the wrong exit to get on the highway. But we get home, and i'm tired! Go to bed....And that was pretty much the end of my weekend. Untill some more interesting, crazy stuff.....
Your one and Only,
Sam

No comments: