Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A rather.....Bad day

So i guess you could say 2day wasn't the best of my days. I mean trust i've had worst days...just today was a day when i didnt feel well and then something on my mind that was bothering me. I guess when i woke up this morning for school, i kinda knew i was gonna have a crapy day. Sometimes i wish i was guy i hate this woman intuition crap! But ne ways i felt bad for my mother this morning cause i ended up having her take me to school when normally i get a ride but she was late. She seemed a bit pissed but i think i had more of a chance of being late for school then she would for work. My day got a little better when i saw i scored a C on my Gov't and Poltics test. It's not the best but me and ne thing dealing with Social Studies don't mix so for me it's good. Then towards the end of my next period wich is Algebra 2 i start to get a headache. And by the time i get to my next class Formula Writting i got this MIGRAINE! And i tried so hard to be focused because i got a lot to be due b4 spring break which is in about a week and a half now. And i really want to keep my A in that class. And i started to get writters block and not know what to write about. My good friend Chris suggested my past relationships...Is he serious? Believe it or not he was but i was like "Chris if i write about that it will be nothing but cuse words." So then he suggest to write about the "good" times. I"m sitting there it's hard to talk about "good" times when it was really nothing because most relationships i was used to get to some1 else. He brighten my day when he said he wanted to kick his ass...i replied and asked why he was like he didn't do you right, i dont' like that. I'm like it's a shame how my friends can care so much for me but my own family cant. I mean i know it's been like 3 months since all this shit went down....i still havn't gotten over it. I'm still hurt. I can't get over when your own family can choose you over a guy. I feel like i find myself blaming me for what happend. Like i did something to her for her to do me like this. Like she was a sister to me and i put everything aside when she needed me i cussed out every guy that did her wrong. I didn't go back and talk to her ex's or ne thing like that. I just still don't understand!!! I'm still frustrated with all this...It's been 3 months but if you only knew. Not only was my heart broken by a guy AGAIN also by family and i think it will be a good while b4 it becomes whole again. Idk bout all this shit sometimes i feel like this is seriously gonna push me into some Counseling. And like it really bothers me when she realizes that she's lost her 2 best friends because of her stupid decision and like the one she does everything in her will to be friends with him. And like i feel like dirt...like am i not worth all that effort you gave him as a "friend" but me as your family; i get 2 attempts on the INTERNET to make things right. Idk today this all was on my mind a lot and i guess thats what made that Migraine. But on the brighter side my aunt flo visited and like i LOVE birth control cause the first time in my life i don't have the river and cramps like a bitch! I could seirously kiss my gyno. for saving my life. Well i just had to vent out all this crap somehow cause i know some people who know all about this probably get tired of me talking abou but truth is i'm glad i got this blog so that way i can get it out somehow. Okay so in 6 min American Idol is about to come on and i think Bucky Ducky or Ace Ventura (dont' u love their nick names) is gonna get kicked off. Bucky totally butured(sp?) MY SONG! but ne who...I'm out and thanks for listening/reading.....

Love,
Sam

No comments: